Vegan Protein delivers an exceptional nutritional profile along with great taste, additional Digezyme digestive enzymes and LactoSpore probiotic spores that is perfect for all sports people or anyone else looking for a high quality vegan protein.
The vegan sourced protein in Vegan Protein is made from a patented manufacturing process. The unique and environmentally friendly process extracts pure European pea protein from Pisum Sativum using water and no chemicals. This provides what Reflex Nutrition believe to be the perfect instant mixing vegan protein powder that is highly digestible and directly comparable to the best animal sources of protein like whey, eggs and milk. This great tasting instant mixing product provides 74% protein that has 98% digestibility and a great amino acid score of 95%.
- Vegan Protein contains more BCAA’s, more arginine and more glutamine for the athlete. The critically important branched-chain amino acids, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine, which are responsible for building, repairing and maintaining muscle tissue are contained in abundance. In fact, pea protein contains more BCAA’s than the best egg white protein. Further pea protein contains up to double the amount of arginine, responsible for growth, repair and nitric oxide synthesis, when compared to whey protein. Finally pea protein contains higher amounts of Glutamine compared to whey protein and egg protein. Overall the amino acid profile of pea protein is one of the greatest for supplying sportsmen and women’s most valuable amino acids.
- A Vegan Protein that is Soy Free, Gluten Free and GM free. There are a number of vegan based proteins available but few can claim to be soy free, gluten free, GM free and be allergen free too. Not to mention the fact that the pea protein found in Vegan Protein is one the most environmentally sound proteins in the world, with an absence of nitrogen fertilizers from the growing process. The factory in which the pea protein is processed is dedicated to these pea products.
- Vegan Protein is Sweetened with stevia. Stevia is a collection of plants that have been used for hundreds of years for sweetening food and drinks. The natural sweetness of stevia is captured by steeping it in water and then purifying to provide a calorie-free sweet taste.
- Vegan Protein contains added probiotics & digestive enzymes. Another big difference that sets Vegan Protein apart from the competition is the standard inclusion of the very special Digezyme digestive enzyme complex and LactoSpore probiotic spores. Digezyme has been extensively studied and may enhance protein digestion, whilst LactoSpore probiotic spores, similar to those found in yoghurt, may help support a healthy digestive system.
- Impeccably manufactured with green energy. Vegan protein is made in Reflex Nutrition’s brand new state of the art facility in accordance with IS09001 quality control procedures – each and every batch of Vegan Protein is tested to ensure it meets labelled protein levels. You’ll also be pleased to hear that Vegan Protein was manufactured using 100% deep green energy which is sourced completely from renewable sources.
Container Size: 2100 g
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (25 g)
Servings Per Container: 84
Nutritional Information Per Serving:
Energy: 92 kcal / 390 kJ
Fat: 1.4 g
of which Saturates: 0.7 g
of which Mono-unsaturates: 0.4 g
of which Polyunsaturates: 0.3 g
Carbohydrate: 1 g
of which Sugars: 0.4 g
Fibre: 0.9 g
Protein: 18.5 g
Salt: 0.8 g
Sodium equivalent: 0.3g
Amounts Per Serving:
Digestive enzymes (Digezyme): 40 mg
Probiotics (LactoSpore): 50.000.000 spores
Pea Protein (from Pisum Sativum peas), Natural Colourings (Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder (chocolate varieties only), Betanin (berry and fruit varieties only), Beta Carotene (banana, vanilla and smooth fruit varieties only)), Flavourings, Thickener (carboxymethyl cellulose), Natural Sweetener (Stevia), Digezyme Digestive Enzyme Complex (Amylase, Protease, Cellulase, Lactase, Lipase), LactoSpore Probiotic Spores (Bacillus Coagulans)
Mix 25 g (approximately two level 25 ml measures) with 300 ml water in a shaker or blender. Consume 2-3 servings daily.
Suitable for vegetarian. Made in facility which handles products of eggs, products of fish, products containing gluten and products of milk.